This is a healthier version of pizza, that is still delicious and filling! Please feel free to use any veggies you prefer or add a protein of your choice. This recipe has been made dairy-free using Almond cheese, which still melts and tastes wonderfully.
- 1 piece whole wheat or garlic Naan Bread
- 2-3 tablespoons 365 Jalapeno-Basil Pesto (found at Whole Foods Market)
- 1/3 cup Lisanatti Shredded Mozzarella Almond Cheese
- 1/4 cup marinated artichokes, chopped
- ¼ cup marinated sundried tomatoes, patted dry & sliced
- 1-2 tablespoons black olives, sliced
- 1 teaspoon basil or Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place foil on baking sheet and put naan bread on foil.
- Smear pesto on naan bread.
- Sprinkle shredded almond cheese on pizza, making sure to cover the entire piece, except about 1/2” from the end to create a “crust.”
- Spread artichokes, sundried tomatoes and black olives evenly on pizza. Season with basil or Italian seasoning.
- Place pizza in oven and cook for 12-15 minutes, or until cheese & crust turns golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for a couple minutes, then cut into slices.