With a fluctuating schedule, sometimes I find it hard to consume greens every day, which can leave me feeling lethargic, sluggish or unmotivated. When I find myself in a pinch of on the go, I aim for green juices or green super food mix ins.
I’ve tried various powders before, such as Amazing Grass, and a variety of green juices from Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s or juice bars. I recently came across a new superfood power (thanks to Birchbox) that I fell in love with, Hum: Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder.
This green powder has a mint chocolate chip infusion, which helps to mask the grassy, marine taste of all the greens. One scoop (equivalent to one serving) contains a blend of nourishing goodies:
- Organic Green Superfoods: barley grass, wheat grass, Spirulina, chlorella , Alfalfa grass juice
- Adaptogens for energy: ginseng root powder, ashwagandha root powder, Rhodieloa Roasea root powder, Licorice root powder
- Fruits & veggies: blueberry powder, broccoli powder, spinach, kale, carrot, ginger, beet root
- Fiber Blend: Apple pectic, inulin, organic flax seed powder
- Antioxidant Beauty Blend: Alkalinzed cocao, organic acai powder, organic goji powder, organic moringa powder, matcha green tea, grape seed extract
- Probiotics: 3.5 billion CFU blend
- Digestive Enzymes
There are no artificial flavors and one serving is only 25 calories. This isn’t your typical superfood greens powder because it has a very smooth taste and the mint chocolate cuts that marine-grass taste from the greens. I’ve been using this powder for almost a month now and find that it’s a satiating, my skin is looking better, I get an energy boost after drinking it, and my nails are growing quickly and strong. The digestive enzymes and probiotics also help with digestion and stomach issues if you have any. This supplement is easy to fit into your daily routine and you’ll find yourself craving it because it makes you feel so good!
It’s delicious mixed in with a protein shake or with 8oz of unsweetened almond milk (could even add a little protein powder for a more satiated snack). After calculating how much I was spending on green juices per week, HUM is also a more economical choice for getting in my daily greens! I personally love drinking it with about 6oz of unsweetened vanilla almond milk and 2oz of coconut water for a mid-afternoon snack and boost!
*For $10 off your first order, use my special code 10653D*